Friday 30 September 2011

Sweet Tooth

Lately besides work all I do is shop and eat, and by eating I mean lots of sweets. Some of the delicious things i have found, are...


A mirror decorated as a biscuit! Absolutely Adorable. By the brand 'Twinkle Twinkle".


Shirokuma, a famous kind of shaved iced in Kagoshima. Topped with condense milk, fruits and jelly.


As mentioned here, I have been frequenting this place quite a bit trying all the different cakes. Here is their Strawberry short cake...and my god it is good.


A little cafe my friend introduced me too. Cheese cake and a cutely decorated cappuccino♥


Donuts!! not as good as cinnamon donuts but probably the best donuts here in Japan...where the dough tastes similar to a traditional cinnamon donut.

2 comments:

  1. omg the desserts look delicious! mm i can't take my eyes off the cake :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all those beautiful desserts! That cappuccino is adorable :D Love your blog title, basic donuts are such a great treat!

    ReplyDelete