Friday 2 September 2011

Tiffany & Co

To celebrate my first pay check here in Japan me and my friend decided to get a momento, and what better than a Tiffany necklace. Both of us have never owned anything from Tiffany's so it was really exciting to choose something we would remember forever. Plus the Tiffany blue packaging is just too good to pass.
We wanted to get bracelets but in the end the print wasn't big enough to see and from afar it looked like a normal bracelet. So we choose a necklace that not only had the Tiffany& Co print on one heart the other heart had the trademark colour :) Maybe as a one year anniversary I will get myself a Louis Vuitton bag :P :P

7 comments:

  1. WOW omg omg omg omg omg! Super jealous! If only I could convince my bf to get me something from Tiffany's. *_*

    http://purrincup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww it's soo pretty congrats! and ya their packaging is too hard to pass :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chama! This looks amazing! I feel like I'm there watching you open the package. Very nice :) And yes, maybe even do 6 month anniversaries! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tiffany is my favorite jewelry brand ! It's so classy and elegant. Congrats for your first pay check :) ! Check out : http://nothinlasts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet gift for yourself! Congratulations on your first paycheck in Japan :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your first paycheck and Tiffany necklace! It is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, such a cool way of rewarding yourself! I wanted to buy a Tiffany necklace when I went to NYC, but then I chickened out... Maybe next time.

    ReplyDelete